The LED Lighting Facts Specification Tool provides a customized platform for specifiers to search and filter products from the LED Lighting Facts database and manage lighting projects. The tool offers a customized workspace that saves project details with associated products and is accessible to colleagues in the same firm. It also allows users to:
- Set up and manage your project details, then filter the LED Lighting Facts database for available information and save selected products to a project(s) or "favorites" list, saving those same filter specs if desired
- Establish a "tag" system that associates products to projects
- Communicate directly with manufacturers to ask them questions about their products
- Assign products to a preliminary fixture schedule
- Add time-stamped product or project notes that are accessible by colleagues
- Generate LED Lighting Facts spec sheets, fixture schedules, and product lists
The new Specification Tool is free and available to all Lighting Pro, Retailer and Distributor Partners. To establish your own account, go to “Registered User Login” at the top corner of any page on the website, click on "Forgot My Password", and you will be prompted through a quick process to create a new user account.
Please use the Frequently Asked Questions as a ready reference to assist in your orientation to this customizable tool.