LED Lighting Facts Manufacturer Subscription Walk-through
This guide is intended to assist new and existing Manufacturers with the subscription sign up process.
In order to make this process as seamless as possible, please review the Submission Requirements page and have payment information ready.
If a manufacturer has signed up for an account and has submitted products, a user from that organization can simply log in with their existing credentials (if the subscription page cannot be accessed, please see the paragraph at the end of this page). If a new manufacturer, that has never created an account or submitted products, needs to sign up for an account, they will need to sign the pledge and enter all the information for their organization. Once a manufacturer has an account/has logged into their previously created account, the steps for signing up will be:
1. Selected the Subscription period (Pre-Pay Annually/Pay Monthly) and the tier of products (parent and child included).
If a manufacturer needs to only manage legacy products and does not wish to submit new products please click "Continue to Module"
2. Enter the payment information for the subscription fee. Please enter the email you would like to receive payment emails through as well as your name and the billing address that exactly matches your payment information, then click payment info to enter your card information.
3. When the payment information is entered, you will be able to navigate to your Manage my Products page and submit your products. Simply click on the "Create New Product" button to submit, more information on submitting products can be found on our Troubleshooting page.
- On this page (located under the My Account dropdown), you have the ability to: update your payment information, view your subscription history (below), and download your invoices and receipts.
- Also, in your Manage Account page you can: Cancel your subscription at the end of the period, Update your subscription, and update your payment information. You will also be able to see what plan you are currently signed up for as well as the renew date and next billing date.
Please ensure that the user who is signing up for the subscription service is the admin of the account. If, after logging in, you see an error that does not allow you to pick your subscription; you will need to have the admin of your account log in and complete this selection. Once this process has been completed, any user on the account can log in and submit products on behalf of the organization.